WIN A Pair of Tickets to the Festive Gift Fair at the NEC
Christmas is around the corner and we have 10 pairs of tickets to The Festive Gift Fair at the NEC Birmingham.
Christmas means gifts for your loved ones, hanging decorations on the tree, excitement on children’s faces, party games, movies by the fire and a table fit for a festive feast…! All of which can be found at this fabulous Christmas Shopping Fair returns to the NEC, 16-19 NOVEMBER, with loads of NEW AND EXCITING stalls.
Often the most time-consuming part is finding clever presents. There’s no need to be stuck for ideas, start with a trip to THE FESTIVE GIFT FAIR and you’ll see how fun and easy Christmas shopping can be!
From the moment you arrive, you’ll be caught up in the excitement of the day, exploring 350 stalls overflowing with thousands upon thousands of CRACKING GIFT IDEAS and DECORATIONS that don’t cost the earth. The variety is HUGE, with presents for all ages – from babies to teenagers, and parents to grandparents.
When your bags are full, you can drop them off at the Present crèche and continue to shop, or stop for a bite to eat in one of the FOUR sparkly catering/entertainment areas, where you can ENJOY watching a great line-up of live musical acts – to get you rocking round the Christmas Tree!
No wonder FESTIVE GIFT FAIR is one of the most popular Christmas shopping events in the UK.
This year they are moving to Hall 5 of the NEC which is brilliant news for visitors especially those coming by train as it is just a few minutes’ walk undercover from Birmingham International station.
For more information on exhibitors and visiting the fair, please visit www.festivegiftfair.co.uk.
For your chance to win,.
All you have to do is Follow us on Twitter and Like and Retweet our Competition post at https://twitter.com/dluxemag/status/926453338685759488
Like and follow our Facebook page and Like our competition post at https://www.facebook.com/dluxe.magazine/photos/a.205217352823446.54149.191834037495111/1682600225085144/?type=3&theater
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per social media platform. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 10th November 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Winners will be notified directly through the social media platform with 3 working days.
- 5 winners will be chosen randomly from each social media channel (Facebook/Twitter)
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoter is: The Consultancy (Southern) Ltd (company no.r 4096985)whose registered office is at 10 Bridge Street, Christchurch BH23 1EF