Nomination Deadline 24th September 2018 For This Years Birmingham Awards.
Do you know a business in Birmingham that deserves some recognition? You have two weeks to get your nominations in for this years Birmingham Awards.
The Birmingham Awards has become the city’s go to event when it comes to recognising individuals & organisations for their amazing contribution to our city. Shinning a light on all those who make this vibrant, colourful, unique city what it is. The awards are judged by a panel of independent judges from around Birmingham with a voting segment during the shortlist stage.
Spanning 22 categories that cover everything from catering to art to education and more, there is an award for almost everything, but the only way to win one is to get nominated! So get nominating lets see who will be joining previous winners.
Send in your nomination by visiting https://www.birminghamawards.co.uk/nominate/ now!
There is a total 22 award categories selected are representative of various areas which demonstrate the vibrant spirit of the city. The categories include:
- Restaurant of the Year
- Bar/Pub of the Year
- Best Shopping Experience of the Year
- Independent Retailer of the Year
- Arts & Culture Award
- Business of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Businessman of the Year
- Businesswoman of the Year
- Community Initiative / Charity / Volunteer
- Excellence in Media Award
- Sporting Initiative of the Year
- Young Achiever of the Year
- Venue of the Year
- Social Enterprise of the Year
- Blogger of the Year
- Contribution to Education Award
- Best Apprenticeship Employer Award
- Professional of the Year
- Best use of Social Media or Marketing Campaign
- Brummie of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
The awards is taking place Saturday 24th November 2018 at the Edgbaston Cricket Stadium.