WIN a delicious Tipsy Afternoon Tea package at Slug and Lettuce Sutton Coldfield
To celebrate the glitzy grand opening of the Slug and Lettuce in Sutton Coldfield, we’ve teamed up with the newly opened high street favourite bar and restaurant, to give one lucky reader the chance to win a delicious Tipsy Afternoon Tea package for you and three friends!
This summer, Slug and Lettuce has opened its glamourous doors in Sutton Coldfield and located just on Birmingham Road, is an Instagram haven.
The new stylish venue is decorated in the signature Slug and Lettuce style, with minimal yet elegant décor and a light, bright colour scheme throughout, peppered with neon lighting, bird cages and a cocktail masterclass station to provide the most perfect start to any night.
There’s a gorgeous new-look bar area and enhanced seating with the venue providing the perfect space for any ‘Get Together’, with a variety of pre-booked offers available for birthday parties, baby showers, Sunday brunches and so much more.
Slug and Lettuce have partnered up with Dluxe so you and three friends can #GetTogether and enjoy a well-deserved treat.
The prize is worth over £60, but getting together with your closest friends is priceless.
For your chance to WIN, all you have to do is:
1. Like our Facebook Page
2. Like & Tag 3 Friends on the dedicated competition post.
Competition closes 26th September
Ts & Cs
- DLUXE Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom & ROI aged 18 years and over
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via DLUXE Facebook/ Twitter/Instagram account (whichever applies) Closing date for entry will be clearly stated on the competitions original post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Only one entry accepted per person
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random by 69 Magazine Ltd, from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook (whichever applies) within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or they do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 69 Magazine Ltd will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- 69 Magazine Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 69 Magazine Ltd promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The entrant must be following @dluxemag on Twitter,DLUXE MAGAZINE on Facebook or @dluxemagazine on Instagram (whichever applies) in order to enter.
- 69 Magazine ltd is not responsible for any liability arising from amendments to, or cancellation of, any competition.
- Promoter: 69 Magazine Ltd, LCB Depot, 31 Rutland Street, Leicester, LE1 1RE