WIN A Pair of Tickets to The BBC Good Food Show at NEC Birmingham
One of the nation’s most-loved food events, The BBC Good Food Show, returns to NEC Birmingham this winter for a four-day festive day out from Thursday 29th November – Sunday 2nd December.
The flagship event will run just in time for Christmas and will bring together some of the biggest names in the industry for a foodie celebration. Visitors can enjoy live cooking demonstrations from the likes of Tom Kerridge and Mary Berry, get insight from local heroes, and get into the spirit of the season as more than 400 exhibitors will be showcasing their products and produce.
This year, the famous Big Kitchen will welcome some of the most recognisable chefs in the country; James Martin, Nadiya Hussain, Michel Roux Jr and more will all be cooking live on stage and sharing exciting recipe ideas to make your Christmas treats extra tasty.
Whether it’s taking a seat in the Seasonal Kitchen and picking up festive inspiration, getting involved in hands-on masterclasses led by the experts at the Skills Schools, or discovering your favourite chef’s secrets to success in live interviews at the BBC Good Food Stage – this year’s event is set to be the ultimate day out for food lovers.
For those looking for the perfect Christmas gift ideas, The Producers’ Village is packed full of small artisan producers who pride themselves on the quality and provenance of their product.
For full information on how to purchase tickets, what’s on and to see a full list of exhibitors, please visit www.bbcgoodfoodshow.com/birmingham-winter
WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO The BBC Good Food Show at NEC Birmingham
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED!
T’s & C’s:
- The event runs from 29th November – 2nd December, at the NEC Birmingham
- Prize only valid on Thursday, Friday or Sunday; no Saturday admission
- Prize includes 2x entry tickets– no travel, expenses or accommodation is provided
- General admission tickets do not include a seat in the Big Kitchen. Big Kitchen seats are available to purchase on the day for £5, subject to availability
- Not all celebrities appear on all days
- Giveaway ends on 14th November 2018 at 5pm
- Winners will be picked at random and will be notified by message on email after time on date
- Contact information will be supplied to a third party who will post your winning tickets directly to your home address
- The prize is for two pairs of general admission tickets, so there will be two winners
- Prize cannot be swapped for cash or sold on
- Details correct at time of print