Ignite your creativity at Grand Designs Live 2016
Ever envious of other people’s homes you see on TV, and think I wish I lived there? Well this October Grand Designs Live will be returning to NEC in Birmingham to ignite your imagination and celebrate the spirit of design.
Once again, Kevin McCloud, design guru and presenter of the Channel 4 TV series, will be hosting the five-day run of the design exhibition. Bringing his well renowned expertise and distinctive style and approach to the show, Grand Designs is set to be as entertaining as it is informative.
The event promises to break down conventional limitations to home building and offers visitors a chance to view the latest trends and unseen products in self-build, from kitchens to gardens and everything in-between.
With 500 exhibitors making their way to the NEC, there is something for everyone across the six different sectors on show covering build, kitchens, bathrooms, technology, gardens and interiors.
The show offers an array of other great attractions, including:
- Ask an Expert, sponsored by Express Bi-folding Doors – If visitors are in the planning stages of home development they can bring their plans along and book in a for a free 30-minute session with a myriad of experts who specialise in areas such as architecture, project management, interior design, finance and more.
- Grand Theatre, sponsored by Airflow –This is the place to come for those looking for lively debates, interesting talks and hands on demonstrations. These interactive, live sessions will be held throughout the five-day show with a host of experts sharing their wisdom with home design enthusiasts
- Live Kitchen Experience, sponsored by Miele– For cooking buffs, the Live Kitchen Experience is a must see feature, with top chefs hard at work showing audiences how to prepare delicious meals and take advantage of kitchen appliances in live demos.
- Kitchen Advice Centre, sponsored by Miele – On the back of its successful debut in 2015, the Kitchen Advice Centre is back in 2016 and visitors can book free 30 minute consultations looking at all aspects of kitchen planning and development.
- Kevin’s Green Heroes – Each year Kevin showcases the most innovative and useful eco-friendly gadgets and products on the market. His hand-picked selection reveal the latest trends in green technology and shine a light on new directions in product design.
Grand Designs Live takes place from 19-23 October 2016 at Birmingham’s NEC. Save £5 when you book in advance. Order your tickets online: www.granddesignslive.com or call the booking hotline on 0844 854 1348.