The Handmade Fair Returns To Warwickshire
The Handmade Fair presented by Kirstie Allsopp will return to Warwickshire this summer for the ultimate creative day out.
The fair will return to Ragley Hall, Park and Gardens for the second year running from 11th to 13th May, where guests can enjoy an array of expert talks and hands-on workshops as they indulge in the perfect day out for craft lovers.
The fair programme will include live ‘craft-offs’ from the experts, Q&As and demonstrations from some of the country’s best-known makers, as well as a series of creative workshops where visitors can learn new skills, and share tips and tricks with like-minded creatives. Workshops will cover needle felting, calligraphy, wirework and Indian block printing, to name just a few.
Visitors will also have the chance to purchase some of the finest tools, materials, and beautiful handmade products from a range of handpicked sellers, while sampling delicious artisan food.
TV presenter, Kirstie Allsopp, will top the bill, followed by Keith Brymer Jones, British potter, ceramic designer and judge from The Great Pottery Throw Down and DJ, Edith Bowman.
Kirstie said: “The Handmade Fair at Ragley Hall is a fabulous way for craft enthusiasts and lovers of all things handmade to get a little taste of everything. So come along, meet like-minded people, and get inspired to build on an existing skill or ignite a brand new passion – we can’t wait to see what you create!”
The Handmade Fair in Warwickshire is the perfect day out with friends or family, mixing shopping, eating and making, all in one place.
Each ticket can be customised to include the sessions you’re most interested in. These include:
- A Super Theatre session – featuring Kirstie, Keith, Edith and more
- A Skills Workshop of your choice – get hands-on and polish up an existing skill, or try something completely new
- Grand Make – learn and share your skills with over 250 fellow enthusiasts
Ticket options include:
- Entry Only tickets – includes access to the boutique shopping village and artisan marketplace – £12
- Full Experience tickets – includes one Super Theatre session, one Skills Workshop, and one Grand Make, as well as access to the boutique shopping village and artisan marketplace – £29
- VIP experience tickets – all the benefits of a Full Experience ticket, plus VIP perks including free-flowing fizz, lunch, exclusive Q&A, priority seating in the Super Theatre, and all day access to the VIP lounge, with refreshments and entertainment – £90
In addition to The Handmade Fair in Warwickshire, the fair will also be taking place at Bowood House in Wiltshire from 22nd to 24th June, and The Green at Hampton Court Palace from 14th to 16th September.
For more information and tickets visit: www.thehandmadefair.com