Celebrate the Occasion at Hambleton Hall
Birthdays, anniversaries and memorable dates are all worth celebrating in style and Hambleton Hall is just the place to recognise that special occasion.
Overlooking Rutland Water, Hambleton Hall is one of Britain’s finest country house hotels and with crackling log fires and sumptuous decor it provides the perfect setting for celebrating or escaping to the country! Stay a night in an Intermediate, Superior, Master bedroom or The Croquet Pavilion with stunning views over Rutland Water.
This special occasion offer includes:
• A Penhaligon’s “Blenheim Bouquet” classic candle
• Seasonal fruit plate for your arrival
• A glass of champagne to start the evening
• Bouquet of flowers to take home
• 6 course gourmet tasting menu with coffee & petit fours
• Personalised dinner menus as a momento of the occasion
• Full Hambleton breakfast & morning paper
From £300 per person per night based on two people sharing.
Reservations are subject to a minimum two night stay at weekends but may be combined with a tariff rate for the second evening. This menu is inclusive of a discretionary service charge of 12.5%.
To find out more or to book your stay visit www.hambletonhall.com