Heat your home in Style! Vogue (UK) launch brand-new website
Vogue (UK), the UK’s largest manufacturer of premium designer radiators and towel warmers launch an all-new lifestyle website.
Discover the latest exclusive towel warmer and radiator designs that are set to shape the UK heating market and positively influence future housing standards and home décor trends.
Steve Birch, Director, Vogue (UK), says “We collectively felt our 30th year in business was the ideal time to reveal all-new branding for Vogue (UK), and the recent release of our 2020 brochure is now proudly supported by a twin-style website! Offering UK customers the finest online experience for heating the home, visitors can now enjoy our new-look and explore the latest heating designs and innovations we have to offer.”
Giving you online access to one of Britain’s finest collection of designer heating solutions, Vogue (UK) is proud to renew both brand and product range, and continue to optimise and enrich every stage of the customer journey.
The new-look 2020 website by Vogue (UK) offers:
- High-fashion: all new lifestyle photography showing a comprehensive library of heating designs in a broad range of styles, materials, exclusive colours and special trademark finishes
- User-friendly: helpful product filters that define each heating solution by style and model type e.g. traditional radiator or contemporary towel warmer. This is supported by straightforward technical data, e.g. product dimensions, symbol meanings, heating options & elements, IP ratings and technical sketches
- Custom-made: imagine then create a heating solution that is a perfect-fit for you and your home with Bespoke by Vogue (UK). Effortlessly customise a towel warmer or radiator to ensure that it fits your individual specifications and style without compromise.
- Cross-platform: new website is designed to work on different
types of computers and portable electronic devices, giving you dimensioned access 24/7! You can also join the company’s online community by following the brand on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Houzz
- Latest News & Archive: get up close and personal with Vogue (UK) and learn about its latest product innovations and industry award wins. You can also immerse yourself in some of the brands favourite retro heating designs that albeit not current, can be specially made at your request!