How To Create a Living Garden Table
What you’ll need:
• 1 x 1L Cuprinol Garden Shades in your chosen colour
• 1 x large, unpainted, wooden garden table
• Masking tape
• 1 x small roller
• 1 x small roller tray
• 1 x paint brush for dusting
• Sandpaper/flexible sanding pad
• 1 x treated but unpainted window box the same width as the table (2 if you wish to have one at each of the table)
• 3 x fixing brackets & screws per window box
• 1 x screwdriver
• Collection of fresh herbs for planting
Step 1: Mask off a strip down the centre of the garden table.
Step 2: Paint in the central strip with a small paint roller and tray and a tin of your favourite Garden Shades colour.
Step 3: Sand off any rough edges and paint the outside and top edge of a wooden window box in corresponding Cuprinol Garden Shades colour.
Step 4: Attach brackets at equal distance apart onto one side of the window box.
Step 5: Screw the window box to underside of table.
Step 6: Add plants/herbs/flowers and enjoy your living garden table.