Join Harvey Nichols Birmingham, on Saturday 4th December, for an afternoon of beauty and pampering at its Glisten Up event. Whether you’re looking for the perfect present for a loved one, or an excuse to treat yourself, this is an afternoon not to be missed.
From 1pm – 5pm, there will be on-counter beauty workshops and consultations with some of the latest cult brands including:
- ESPA: Showcase of Christmas gift sets
- Fenty: 15-minute eye demos showing you how to create a smoky eye
- Valmont: Complimentary hand and arm massages
- Environ: Complimentary expert skin analysis and product advice
- Pixi: Showcase of the latest Christmas collection
- Sisley: Complimentary colour matching using the Phyto-Teint foundation collection
- La Mer: Showcase of Christmas gift sets
- Hourglass: Mini masterclass in the ambient lighting holiday collection
- MZ Skin: Personalised consultations, skin diagnosis and product advice from the skin experts
- 111 Skin: Meet the experts and on-counter skin consultations
- Dior: Showcase of the Christmas collection
- Ordinary: Expert advice on skin concerns
- Stila: Showcase of the Holiday collection
You can also experience a journey through fragrance with experts in luxury brands such as Creed, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, The House of Oud and the La Perla collection, which is exclusive to Harvey Nichols.
There will be live music all afternoon with a DJ and a sax player. There’s also a complimentary bar to enjoy a glass of Prosecco or orange juice plus, the chance to try a tasting of the festive Harvey Nichols mulled wine.
All ticket holders will leave with a goodie bag bursting with beauty samples and mini products to try out at home.