Win luxury craft ales and food hamper worth £150 courtesy of BRC Collective
BRC Collective was launched in Warwickshire in the summer by Paul Rowe and Lucy Scrivens and is built on the couple’s passion for wines and ales – boasting a selection from local breweries through to hard-to-find favourites from vineyards across Europe.
They also pride themselves on the personal touch as they take customers – from connoisseur to novice – on a unique journey of discovery.
As well as offering more than 250 wines to choose from, BRC Collective also stocks ales and spirits from local producers including Windmill Hill, in Radford Semele; Warwickshire Beer Company in Cubbington and Newbold Spirit, in Leamington Spa.
Paul said: “If you want a specific wine it is very difficult to find that on the internet so we work with a number of importers and distributors across Europe as well as the local area.
“When most people walk into a wine merchant’s they are not sure what they want to buy. They like to be given a story or educated, That’s one of the most exciting aspects of this business for me.”
Visit BRC Collective at: https://brccollective.com/ or, for enquiries, contact: [email protected]
You could be the winner of a hamper containing five of BRC Collective’s award-winning Warwickshire-brewed craft beers worth £150. The prize includes the following:
- The Grindstone 4.5% is an American Pale Ale crammed full of American and New World Hops
- The Chesterton 4.2% is a strong traditional bitter and regional Silver award winner at SIBA’s Annual Awards 2020
- The Pump Room Porter 4.0% is a rich, dark porter with chocolate and coffee aromas and won Regional Gold at the SIBA Annual Awards 2020.
- The Malthouse Dormouse 3.8% is brewed in conjunction with the Warwickshire Wildlife Trust. It’s an easy going golden ale with a light hoppy taste with hints of citrus and orange.
- The Table Beer 3.0% is an easy going IPQ with a solid hoppy taste
- A large serving of Chilli and Garlic Sicilian Olives (450g) by Olives et al. [Great Taste gold award winner]
- A large serving of Mr Filbert’s Dry Roasted Peanuts (110g) ideal for sharing. Made with Argentinian peanuts and 100% natural flavours. (suitable for vegans.)
- Seasalt Sourdough Flatbreads by Peters Yard (115g)
- A 200g jar of Chutney made in Warwickshire: choose from either the traditional, tasty Apple and Napton Cider Chutney or the fiery Scotch Bonnet Chilli Jam from local chutney specialists Springfield Kitchen.
- Bag of Proper Popcorn – Lightly Salted (20g)
- Bag of Proper Popcorn – Sweet & Salty (20g)
- All presented in a high-quality, handmade, 18-inch wicker hamper – reusable for years after.
For your chance to win, all you have to do is fill in the form below.
The competition ends 14th January, Good Luck!