FREE WEBINAIR: GETTING STARTED WITH LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
Will seminars ever return? There’s no doubting the time saving convenience of webinars with many of us picking up new skills and information from them during both lockdown periods. LLEP have been at the forefront of providing business information over the course of the last six months and their latest webinar takes place on the 25th November and focuses on Leadership and Management.
This workshop introduces the essential leadership and management skills which must be mastered to facilitate growth of teams and a business. We explain what leadership and management is, before providing a framework to develop your own style in the context of a world where change is the norm. We end by providing practical tips and tools which can be incorporated into your management style with immediate result.
Key topics covered during the webinar:
- Definition of leadership and management
- Framework to develop leadership and management skills
- Self awareness
- Management mastery
- Building a high performance team
- How leadership and management must evolve in a volatile and complex world
- The 10 leadership and management tools which will step change performance in any team
Key takeaways from the webinar:
- Understanding of the difference between leadership and management
- Insights and areas to develop of your own leadership and management style
- Strategies which can be used immediately to increase your leadership and management effectiveness.
Who should attend?
Business owners and managers, who are responsible for a team and need to master the core leadership principles, to allow them to become an effective leader. This workshop is aimed at SME businesses.
This presentation is delivered in partnership with Business Gateway Growth Hub and High Growth and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.