Win a family ticket to Disney On Ice Presents Magical Ice Festival!
Over 50 Disney characters, 14 magical stories, one sensational ice show!
Take adventure to new heights as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and your friends from around the Disney Kingdom come together with Disney On Ice presents Magical Ice Festival. Gear up to enter a world of excitement as the show skates into Birmingham this Spring (30th April – 3rd May).
Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy set the stage for a star-studded talent extravaganza as Disney On Ice presents Magical Ice Festival skates into the UK. Come and see how far Moana goes on her action-packed voyage with mighty demigod Maui. Sing along with Sebastian as he strikes up his band along with the Daughters of Triton as they introduce Ariel. Get tangled up with a chorus of rowdy inhabitants from the Snuggly Duckling when they get a visit from Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. Relive a tale as old as time when Belle opens her heart to new adventures as the Beast’s enchanted objects take center stage for a dazzling skating spectacle. Experience Anna’s devotion to her sister, Elsa, on her journey to stop an eternal winter.
This skating spectacular is truly a century of Disney Magic, and it was all started by a Mouse!
To celebrate this fantastic tour, we’re giving away a family ticket to Disney On Ice Presents Magical Ice Festival.
For your chance to win, head over to our Facebook page @dluxe.magazine
The competition closes on 8th April.
For more information and to book tickets visit www.disneyonice.co.uk
- Competition closes on 8th April 2020 at 5pm GMT.
- A winner will be drawn at random and contacted via Facebook to arrange redemption of free tickets.
- Tickets are for any of the Disney On Ice presents Magical Ice Tour Birmingham shows.
- A family ticket consists of four (4) tickets; maximum of 2 adult tickets plus up to 2 children.
- There is 1 family ticket available.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any associated arrangements and costs incurred are not included. This includes any necessary travel arrangements (including parking) and accommodation.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into. You may not sell or transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) the prize for profit or commercial gain, offer the prize as an incentive/prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of the prize in the course of a business.
- Tickets are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and do not apply to tickets already booked.
- Accompanying paid tickets cannot be guaranteed to be seated together with the winner seats.
- Winners’ information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
- Winners must be prepared to take part in any relevant publicity.
- If the event is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to allocate you alternative tickets, but this will be subject to availability.