Cycle To Work With Rutland Cycling Leicester
More staff riding bikes means a healthier, happier and more productive workforce and with the fantastic network of cycle routes in and around Leicester, plus the approaching warmer weather and lighter evenings, it’s the perfect time to encourage staff to get on their bikes and start their two wheel commute.
Rutland Cycling Leicester staff firmly believe that riding a bike is all about experience, once you’ve tried it, you won’t look back.
DID YOU KNOW?
CYCLE TO WORK BENEFITS FOR BUSINESSES INCLUDE:
1. Employers save too! Up to 13.8% tax saving through National Insurance Contributions by engaging in a cycle to work scheme for your staff.
2. Fewer sick days – cycle commuting employees take an average 2.1 less sick days per year, saving an estimated £516 per employee.
3. Increase staff retention – staff turnover can cost 21% of an employee’s annual salary. Happier staff are less likely to look for another job.
4. Boost productivity – commuting to work by bike reduces stress and increases productivity among employees.
5. Reduce your company’s annual carbon footprint.
CYCLE TO WORK BENEFITS FOR STAFF INCLUDE:
1. Save money – compared with driving a car, commuting by bike could save employees on average £1500 per annum.
2. Save on a bike – when bike and accessories purchased through a cycle to work scheme, you can spread the cost and save up to 42%.
3. Be healthier – cycling improves aerobic and cardio-vascular fitness, boosting energy levels and improves co-ordination.
4. Regular cycling isn’t just good for your physical health – it also benefits your mental health.
5. Cycle to work is not just for commuters – for leisure riders too, so a great way to purchase a bike and all the accessories to enjoy your leisure cycling.
6. Cycling to work is one of the easiest ways to achieve your 150
minutes of exercise per week.
During March and April Rutland Cycling will be holding a cycle to work roadshow in store – come along for an informal chat with the team who can answer all your questions, however big or small, provide advice on the right bike for your commute, clothing and accessories – we’re here to help!
Rutland Cycling accepts the following Cycle to Work Schemes: Cyclescheme, Cycle2Work from Halfords, Bike2Work Scheme, Caboodle, Cycleplus, Vivup, Green Commute Initiative, Enjoy Benefits and Cycle Solutions.