Skinny Brands, the makers of skinny drink alternatives including their new 89 calorie Skinny Lager, are the official title sponsors of the Wolf Run series this year.
They’ve teamed up with Dluxe Leicestershire to offer THREE lucky readers the chance to win an entry ticket to the Winter Wolf Run at Stanford Hall on Sunday 4th November 2018
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
About the Wolf Run: The Wolf Run is an approx. 10k off-road run featuring a series of man-made and natural obstacles located throughout the course. Wolf Run events take place throughout the year (Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter). The Wolf Run is a wild run to allow people to experience natural, raw running conditions as far as possible whilst also presenting runners with a challenging, interesting and enjoyable event.
About the event: The event will take place on the 4th of November 2018 at Stanford Hall in Leicestershire. All event info can be found here: https://thewolfrun.com/winterwolf/
About Skinny Lager: Skinny Lager is a refreshingly malty beer with 35% fewer calories and 72% lower carbs than regular lager, and is still 4% ABV, meaning Skinny Lager does not compromise on taste. Innovated in the UK and brewed under licence at Cameron’s Brewery in Hartlepool, this British product has hit perfection in the lower calorie sector that has never been seen before.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize consists of one ticket for THREE winners to participate in this year’s Winter Wolf Run at Stanford Hall, Leicestershire on November 4th, 2018.
- The package does not include travel to or from the event or any hospitality at the event
- Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to the Wolf Run and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets.
- Participants have to be available on the day of the event and ticket is not transferable to other Wolf Run events.
- Participants are advised to wear appropriate clothing and good quality running gear is advised.
- Participants are advised to bring a change of clothing and water hoses will be available to get the worst of the mud off.
- The competition is open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of the Dluxe Leicestershire, Skinny Brands and Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration
- Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party or sold for any financial amount. This is a clear breach in conditions.
- No cash alternative will be offered
- We will need the winners email address, phone number, full name and postal address. Dluxe Leicestershire to give Hatch Communication the details of the winners by 28th October 2018.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
- The promoter’s decision is final
- All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner
- We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules