THE HUNT IS ON FOR THE WORST CHRISTMAS CRACKER JOKES EVER!
Corny Christmas cracker jokes might be groan-worthy, but there’s nothing to bring people together like a truly tragic one-liner – to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year, thortful are on the hunt for the best (or should that be worst?) Christmas cracker jokes.
From punishable puns to jokes that are cheesier than a post-dinner cheese board, thortful want you to vote for your favourite Christmas cracker jokes – or submit your own, and see if you can out-joke the classics.
If you’re in need of some inspiration, thortful have shared some of the best festive dad jokes below:
- Why are Santa’s deers always wet? Because they’re reindeers!
- How does Santa keep track of all the fireplaces he’s visited? He keeps a logbook
- What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations? Tinsillitis
- What do you call a blind reindeer? No eye deer
- Who hides in the bakery at Christmas? A mince spy
- What did Adam say the day before Christmas? It’s Christmas, Eve.
- What did the snowflake say to the fallen leaf? You are so last season
- Why did the turkey cross the road? Because it was the chicken’s day off.
- What is Santa’s favourite pizza? One that’s deep-pan, crisp and even
- What do you get if you lie under a cow? A pat on the head
So, do you think you’ve got what it takes to be crowned King or Queen of the Christmas Cracker Jokes?
Then head over to the Christmas Cracker Joke index and submit your cheesiest jokes. Don’t worry if you’re not an avid user of bad jokes, you can still cast your vote on all entries and review the index for a few lols.