THE NATION’S CORNIEST DAD JOKES REVEALED
So, one thing we always get told every week is how much you love our terrible ‘dad jokes’ in each newsletter. Well, to celebrate Father’s Day on Sunday 21st June, thortful.com have revealed the top ten cringiest dad jokes – as voted for by the nation.
- My wife says I never listen. Funny way to start a conversation if you ask me.
- My son asked me to stop singing Oasis songs in public. I said maybe.
- My wife is furious that our next-door neighbour has started sunbathing nude in her garden. Personally, I’m on the fence.”
- When the wife finds out I have replaced our bed with a trampoline… she’s going to hit the roof.
- My wife said I never buy her flowers. I didn’t even know she sold flowers.
- I went for an interview. They said, “Can you perform under pressure?” I said, “I’m not sure about that, but I can have a good crack at Bohemian Rhapsody”
- My wife told me to take the spider out instead of killing him. Went out. Had a few drinks. Nice guy. He’s a web designer.
- I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes… She gave me a hug.
- Today, my son asked, “Can I have a book mark?” and I burst into tears. 11 years old and he still doesn’t know my name is John.
- Been out washing the car with my son. He said Dad why don’t you use a sponge like the other dads?